“arburgXworld” – Arburg advances digitalisation
As an industry pioneer in the field of digitalisation, Arburg is presenting more digital Arburg world than ever before with its “arburgXworld”. “arburgXworld” customer portal: New apps and online ordering of machines.
“arburgXworld” now with new features and in 18 languages. In its basic version, the customer portal already includes four free-of-charge apps: “Machine Center”, “Service Center”, “Shop” and “Calendar”. As of K 2019, “arburgXworld” will be available internationally in 18 languages. Arburg will also be presenting new functionalities and fee-based apps that offer users considerable added value. These include:
• “Self Service”: This interactive app supports customers in analysing machine faults and downtimes by themselves. A fee-based expansion stage includes self-help with guided problem analysis.
• “Virtual Control”: This app allows the machine control system to be simulated in order to create data sets, optimise processes or train employees.
• “Configuration”: With this tool, machines such as the new Allrounder 270 S compact can be individually customised with defined options and ordered online at fixed conditions
• “Machine Finder”: This machine configuration app is used to find the best Allrounder for a particular application.
• “Data Decoder”: This app allows important parameters of a machine data set to be displayed and saved as csv or xlsx files.
In addition there are “Process Dashboard” and “Machine Dashboard” for the documentatio/n of production processes and the display of status information and key figures for individual machines.